Business Development Representative
Are you an ambitious, self-motivated sales professional?
Do you want to be on the cutting edge of a fast-growing industry?
As a Propmodo team member, you will be working with the world’s most innovative real estate organizations and technology providers, selling Propmodo’s suite of sales and marketing technology solutions. We provide a range of advertising and content marketing products that enable real estate tech vendors to share their stories and maximize sales and marketing efforts to property executives. You will be a key asset to Propmodo’s efforts by building and maintaining a client base from the ground up.
- Set and hit monthly targets of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries
- Constantly research new prospects and maintain active target list
- Maintain active engagement with new prospects and customers through creative marketing and outreach campaigns
- Responsible for understanding Propmodo’s product offerings and competitive landscape
- Build rapport with sales and marketing stakeholders across the real estate tech industry
- Drive, organization, and determination to rise through the ranks of a sales business
- 1-3 years experience in a B2B sales role, preferably advertising
- A proven track record in owning and exceeding targets (professional or personal)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in commercial real estate or real estate technology is a plus
- Must have solid organizational and time management skills as you will be working on several projects simultaneously
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities as you are required to work directly with clients
- Microsoft/Google knowledge including Excel, Sheets, Docs etc.
- Experience using the following software is a plus (though not required): WordPress, Airtable, Zoom webinars and meetings, Piano, Social media platforms
- Experience researching on the internet and organizing data is very helpful
- Public speaking experience may be useful at times as you may be called on to participate in webinars and events
- Competitive salary and commission package
- Training and development with a proactive team that wants to help you succeed
- Flexible working location wherever you are most effective at producing the best outcome for the company
- Investment in your home working setup, we want to support your productivity, satisfaction and effectiveness
- Proven management and leadership team that invests time to progress your career as fast as possible – your rapid success is mutual interest
- Annual off-sites, weekly team huddles and a variety of events in the US and abroad
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, and may fall outside of the range shown. Propmodo offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match and healthcare coverage.
Are you passionate about this opportunity, but worried that you don’t have 100% of the experience we’re looking for? We still want to hear from you! Apply online and let us know why you would make a great addition to the Propmodo team.
Please apply online explaining your interest and how your experience makes you a good candidate for this role. You may also email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org